Our School Day
The school day starts at 8.35am and ends at 3.05 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and at 2.05 pm on Wednesday.
Students should arrive in good time for registration at 8.40 am. On normal school days the school will be open from 7.45am and students are welcome on site at that time; the canteen will operate a Breakfast Club where students can purchase food and drinks if they wish before going to their tutor rooms in time for registration.
As a school, we will always provide the very best for our students and because of this a typical school week consists of the following:
- Every day will start with registration and tutor time/assembly at 8.40 am.
- The day will end at 3.05 pm on every day except Wednesday when it will end at 2.05 pm so we can provide a programme of extended enrichment activities on that day.
- There will be a programme of extra clubs and enrichment activities available for students after school five days each week plus weekends and holidays.
- Morning break will be between 11.05am and 11.25 am.
- Lunch will be from 1.30 pm – 2.05 pm for all students.
We have the highest quality staff and resources to offer all our students, the very best opportunities and experiences so that they can believe, aspire and achieve – now and throughout their path of life-long learning.