COVID-19 Update on Wirral School Uniforms
Although their shop is currently closed, orders can be placed online at www.wirraluniforms.com either for collection once they reopen or they are currently offering FREE and CONTACTLESS delivery on orders over £30 (Wirral only). They also have a savings club to help budget for uniform.
The school uniform is considered a very important aspect of the school ethos and full uniform is expected to be worn by all of our students every day.
The uniform consists of:
- A black blazer with a red trim and the school badge
- A white shirt/blouse
- School clip-on tie; no other type is permitted
- Black school trousers or black skirt - girls’ trousers must be tailored
- Flat, plain black shoes (boots and training shoes are not permitted)
- A school jumper, tank top or black cardigan may be worn provided they are fine knit
- Plain black or white socks, black tights
PE Kit must have The Birkenhead Park School logo on:
- Black and red shorts with logo
- Black socks
- Football boots/shin pads (optional)
Other compulsory uniform items may be purchased from any local supplier as long as they are not branded. These include black trousers or black skirt and white shirt. PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY FLAT, PLAIN BLACK SHOES are allowed. No footwear with a coloured trim or logo will be allowed.
Each student will be given a complimentary school bag on the first day of term, as well as receiving a lanyard representing their house, one of the four school values.
2A Princess Pavement