Student COVID Home Tests
- Students are requested to complete two COVID-19 lateral flow home tests per week, three to four days apart.
- These should be conducted either in the morning before attending school or the previous evening.
- Suggested would be to complete tests at home on Monday morning & Thursday morning, for example.
- Follow the detailed instructions contained within the leaflet in your testing kit bag, rather than inside the testing kit itself as these are out of date.
- Students aged 11 should have their home test administered by an adult.
- Students aged 12-17 should be supervised by an adult but can swab themselves.
You must then register your result, whether negative, positive or void, in two places - with the NHS Track & Trace system and with the School's internal tracking system.
COVID Home Testing
The School's COVID-19 Coordinator is Jenni Gregson who can be contacted via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Risk Assessment Full school re-opening after spring lockdown -19 May 2021